Living Well With Parkinson's Disease
Presented by the Central Coast Parkinson Association
Click image to view!PDF
Tremor Seminar - "How to Shake the Shakes" with UCLA Neurologists Dr. Pouratian, Dr. Bari and Dr. Keener
Saturday, May 18, 2019
9 am to 12 pm
RSVP (310) 571 5741 or email@example.com
Please register by Wednesday 5/15/19
Support provided in part by Abbott & Medtronic
The "How to Shake the Shakes" seminar has been moved to a NEW location:
Courtyard by Marriott, just off the 101 Freeway at Los Osos Valley Road on Calle Joaquin Road.
Registration from 9 - 9:30 am
Saturday, May 18th
Hope to see you there!
- Thursday, 5/2 at 11 am - New Life Support Group, Pismo Beach
- Friday, 5/10 at 11:30 am - North County Caregivers Luncheon, Paso Robles
- Thursday, 5/16 at 9 am - CCPA Board Meeting, San Luis Obispo
- Thursday, 5/16 - Because of the Shake the Shakes seminar, the SLO Support Group meeting has been cancelled this month. See you on Saturday 5/18.
- Saturday, 5/18 at 9 am -"How to Shake the Shakes" at Courtyard by Marriott SLO
- Tuesday, 5/21 at 1 pm - North County Support Group, Templeton
- Thursday, 5/23 - The Santa Maria Support Group- Meetings have been cancelled for May, June & July
- Tuesday, 5/28 at 3:30 pm - Lompoc Support Group, Lompoc
- Wednesday, 5/29 at 11:30 am. Luncheon Meeting at the Branch Street Deli, 203 E. Branch St. Arroyo Grande
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our new phone number at 805-994-0425
One of our primary goals as your Parkinson Association is "to promote the exchange of information with health care professionals." We want to help our local Parkinson Community find the Parkinson-specific resources that they need. The following listings include physicians, health care professionals, and fitness professionals who have completed training to be a Parkinson or Movement Disorder specialist.
Also included are links to the large National Organizations.
PARKINSON CERTIFIED EXERCISE SPECIALISTS
PARKINSON CERTIFIED THERAPY SPECIALISTS
The CCPA Board is very grateful for the generous donation of $10,000 to the Parkinson's Alliance. This wonderful donation was made by the Central Coast Follies. We Thank You for your continued support of Parkinson's research.