Central Coast Parkinson Association
- Develop and implement programs and activities for the benefit of people with Parkinson’s Disease, their families and care givers, so they may continue to be part of the mainstream community.
- Provide educational programs to the general public and to provide assistance to the Parkinson individual.
- Promote the ongoing exchange of information with health care professionals.
- Promote the on-going budgeting of monetary donations and donations in other forms to other non-profits under the direction of the BOD.
- Encourage and support Parkinson research.
Download "CCPA Mission Statement 2020.pdf"